With good news we would like to announce the top 10 papers for the Quarter 1 White Paper Competition for 2009.
The papers this year were all very diverse and well written. Our in house Guru Jim Crum help me come to the final conclusion after our directors had assisted me in reading over all the entries.
Papers were weighted on the following;
1. Widest interest for the topic among client readership – 20%
2. Best coverage of the topic – 30%
3. Best writing and presentation – 30%
4. Most valuable to the interests of Contractors Network – 20%
I am very please to announce our top 3 as follows;
1. AME – The Solution to Real World Approval Problems - A guide for functional implementers to configure and use AME with iProcurement, AR, and other modules in eBusiness Suite R12 - Dean Christofolis
Well Done Dean, I know you had entered our previous competition in 2007 so well done on another great paper!!!
2. Release 12 Ledgers - Melanie Cameron
3. MDM Best Practices - Bob Barnett
Also Congratulations Bob & Melanie for great papers. Melanie this has been our first year of working together and your papers have been very well received by our Clients & Consultants globally. Bob well done again, Bob also entered our 2007 competition.
We can not forget the rest of our top 10:
4. R12 Subledger Accounting - Melanie Cameron
5. Building an Employee Registration Process in Oracle User Management Using OA Framework, AME and Workflow (3 part series) – Kuren Dhand
6. Implementing your Pricing Policy within standard Oracle Applications Functionality – Aidan Duffy
7. Payment plans for Oracle Receivables – Stuart Micdiarmid
8. Oracle Applications 11i Output in Excel – Robin Bremer
9. The Single Euro Payment Area (SEPA) - Jose Luis Herrera
10. Loading Data from Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet software into Oracle – Matt Canning
A big Thank you to all the Authors who entered the competition. We appreciate the time and effort it has taken to produce these documents. I will be touching base with you all shortly to finalise the details.
Get ready for the next competition Bec